Established in 2007 as the only true third party environmental inspection and review company in the industry, providing conflict free services to our clients. Located in the heart of the Elmwood Village to provide easy access to all of our customers.
- Asbestos Inspections and Review (ICR 56/EPA/OSHA)
- Asbestos Abatement Project Design
- Phase I and Phase II Site Assessment
- Hazardous Materials Site Characterizations
- Technical Specification Writing
- Asbestos Regulatory Compliance
- Health and Safety Compliance
Providing services to Development Companies, School Districts, Architects, Insurance Companies, Law Firms and many Municipalities across New York State.
Robert Barr has performed inspections in over 150,000,000 square feet of interior building spaces including Air Force, Army and Navy bases and installations, schools, factories and skyscrapers across the US.
56 Services has ZERO agency violations.